7th Grade Reflection

Wow. The school year has gone by so fast. I had so many expectations that were actually not true! I thought the teachers would be harsher on us than in 6th grade, there would be much more homework, and the friend groups would be different.
After a few weeks I realized that the teachers were not so bad and we didn’t have that much homework… it was more than we had but not as much as I had expected. As for the groups of girls they have separated and instead of one giant group the girls have found what group they should be in!
I have learned so many things in 7th grade!
~ All of the body systems in science! I actually enjoyed science this year! I thought it was so cool to actually know how your body functions! It is ridiculous how many elements it takes just to digest food!
~ Drama is way to over rated. Girls get mad at the stupidest things!  I am a girl and I do admit that we get into drama hate each other for a week and then we become best friends all over again!
~ Some people are different from what you think. Once you get to know someone they can really be different from what you may have thought from their looks or what other people have said about them. Its just like the saying “ don’t judge a book by its cover”
The year is ending and I do have some expectations for next year… we shall see how that turns out! If I had to do it all over again I would try not to get into girl drama! For next years 7th graders, the only advice I have is do your homework and try your hardest to do well in school and be yourself!

One thought on “7th Grade Reflection

1. I thought that this year had way to much homework but that might be because I’m not the best at controlling my time. I think it is way different now that you say it from last year it seems like we all sat at one big Forest Trail girls table last year now everyone has separated and found smaller groups. Good blog post come visit mine @ valeries203