Leadership

Leadership is important because without someone to guide you, your life would be completely different. You could be a leader, your parents are leaders, and probably some of your friends are leaders too! What a leader is to me is someone who guides others and gives advice.
My mother is a leader. She has helped me through so many problems and has taken senarieos from when she was my age and has told me what she had done and what other girls did and what not to do when you are in drama.
There are also people that are leaders that take on the role of controlling a group project. They map out what steps and things each person needs to do so that then the project will become a lot easier for everyone. There is always someone who steps up and guides everyone.
Someone that isn’t a leader is when they don’t do anything or say anything and just watch. These people don’t have any leadership and they don’t take on any tasks or help anyone else. Leadership is very important, mostly everyone has some leadership. You may be a leader without even knowing it!

One thought on “Leadership

1. Life experience can be used to provide guidance and leadership which can inspire someone else to face challenges. And yes, having a leader in a group task is so important because the group can get off track or the work may not get done efficiently. Some people are more naturally inclined to lead larger groups, while others are fantastic at implementing. That’s the beauty of so many different personalities…each person can find a niche that makes them happy and succeed as an individual, whether they lead or not. I agree with you…everyone has something they can share that will make an impact on the life of another, and in that sense, everyone is a leader.